Ayelle Photography will not use your email for marketing purposes. Unless you have explicitly opted-in to receive marketing communication. If you do not want to be contacted by us you can be removed from our database at any time. All enquiries through online form submissions will be responded to stored on our gmail server.
THE DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
In order to provide and deliver our services, we collect a variety of data which we manage fairly and securely. This data may include:
- Your full name(s)
- Email address(es)
- Home address and postcode
- Addresses and postcodes of your wedding venues
- Mobile phone number(s)
- First names of key friends and family members for group photographs
- Images from our services we provide
We use the above data to respond to enquiries and speak with you about your plans, to turn up in the right places on your wedding day/photo shoot, make sure we have photographs of all the people who are special to you and finally deliver your finished photographs. We collect it on the basis of consent (when you enquire about our services and would like to know more) and to fulfil a contract.
WHICH THIRD PARTIES WE SHARE DATA WITH
Your personal data is kept in a GDPR-compliant studio management software called Light Blue. This software enables us to keep track of our bookings, and if you decide not to book us your data will be erased as we periodically remove old enquiries.
Photos are stored on encrypted hard drives in our home office. Depending on which of our services you would like, a small selection of your photographs may be shared with our print lab and album production company for the purpose of creating printed products for you.
Mailchimp is also used on occasion to let you know about new services we offer.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
The two computers that we work on and access your personal data on are password-protected and stored in our home behind locked doors, as are our encrypted hard drives upon which we store photographs. Our studio management software is further password-protected and only accessible by us.
In the (very) unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security, we will inform the relevant regulatory body, if your personal data was involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
REQUESTING YOUR DATA OR ASKING FOR ITS ERASURE
If you’d like to see a record of all the data we have on you, please get in touch and we will be happy to help. You also have the right to ask us to delete all your personal data, but if we working on your upcoming wedding/shoot we will need this information to ensure we can complete our service. Afterwards, you can always ask us to delete your information, but I’d recommend that you allow us to keep and archive your photographs in the event you lose your copy of them and you’d like a replacement copy (something we are always happy to do without hesitation).